Home » Funny, My Posts

Airplane Crashes on Beach

25 August 2008 9 Comments

Misty & i are wanting to get married in the tropics. So do you know what that means? It means someday we'll have to fly!! That makes me very nervous! HA I've never been up in a plane and the thought of it gives me the heebie jeebies...

Here's a video someone emailed me today.. Yeah it's fake, but hey, that is some GREAT video editing! And even though it's fake, it reminds me of why i DO NOT WANT TO FLY!

Are you as afraid to fly as i am?

• Suzanne said:

That’s pretty funny! Looks like the makings of a great party to me LOL

On a serious note, I’ve heard hypnosis works great for the fear of flying and I know you don’t want to disappoint your bride-to-be … so you might check it out! *SmiLes* Suzanne

Hynpnosis.. is that slang for the DRUGS and ALCOHOL it will take for me to get on a plane?
    HA!

• phizzle said:

yes…it is slang for drugs and alcohol :) But honestly, flying is pretty fun…just get a window seat…preferably one not next to the wing (which has all the fuel in it :) …no seriously, you can’t see anything next to the wing.

Gee thanks.. now i feel much better! HA I remember Mr T and how they had to knock him out on the A-Team, ok that’s going a bit back, any of you remember that?

Knock me out cause i’m gonna be one BIG BABY when i have to step on that plane!

• Big Sis said:

I remember that episode about Mr. T, but then I AM older than U little brother!!

Oh yeah, you probably remember him when he was Lower case “t”
    i forgot how old you were :)

• anita said:

I’ve flown a few times, not so bad. One word of caution, if you have to use the bathroom on the plane, don’t be sitting down when you flush. Serious. Those suckers have got some suction like you wouldn’t believe. First time for me I was terrified my butt would be sucked down and they’d have to land the plane to pull me out. Or, I’d be sucked out of the plane.

Other than that the only scary thing is turbulence. But hey, you’ve been bunji jumping. I can’t imagine anything more terrifying than being yanked up and down by a rubber band!hahahaha

Hope I haven’t frightened you too much. Really, flyin’s not so bad. Although, there hadn’t been any bombers last time I flew. Never mind. Strike that. Forget it.
    Just focus on the beauty of the tropics. Oh I’d love to go there. I can’t imagine I’d want to leave. I cam almost smell the fragrance of all those wonderful flowers and plants….man.

It’ll be okay brother. it’ll be okay. hehehe

• anita said:

Just remembered something. A lot of airports have liquor bars. Since you like wine, down a couple before getting on. hahaha.

Although, on long flights they used to offer you alcohol. Don’t know if the one you’ll be taking does. Oh, and they all have those little puke bags right in front of you. :-)

I’m with Philip. Sit next to a window. But not next to the wing. There are “safer” seats on a plane. Just in case. Hope you haven’t been watching the “Lost” episodes. I love that show. Can’t wait till it comes back on.
    anyway, I don’t think you’ll have much to worry about. Except, there are certain airports I wouldn’t fly with again….hmmmm

Guess that’s not helping you much. huh?

Ah, don’t worry. Be happy. (did I just say that?) :-)

OK.. NO MORE TALK ABOUT AIRPLANES hahaha yeah i’m the one that started it i know! :P

I’ll get through it somehow.. If my sweetheart (Misty) wants to fly, then bycrackies i’m gonna fly.. somehow haha