Home » Things I Recommend

Flip Video Mino Camcorder – I WANT ONE

28 August 2008 10 Comments

Image and video hosting by TinyPicThis is DEFINITELY on my list of things to get ASAP! If I don't go ahead and buy it, maybe someone will get it for me for my upcoming birthday, hint hint, or maybe for Christmas! But I don't know if I can wait that long and you probably won't be able to wait either after I tell you about it!

You may have seen these advertised or maybe you haven't but they are one of the most popular and hottest selling gadgets on the market right now! With the popularity of YouTube and Myspace, the Flip Video Mino Camcorder is a MUST HAVE!

Everybody loves talking videos so imagine having a lightweight, portable camcorder with Built-in software that lets you easily e-mail videos, share them on AOL Video, YouTube, and MySpace, edit footage, capture still photos from video, and make movies complete with your own soundtrack.

And even if you don't do the Myspace or YouTube thing, how about those kids and grandchildren (Papa Loves You Kyle). What about those funny little moments you miss at party's or family gatherings? Sports events? There are so many uses for video that there's no way I could think of them all.

Two of the great things about the Flip Video Mino Camcorder are it's compact size and ease of use! With a flip out USB arm, it'll attach to your computer in seconds for uploading. It also charges via the USB port.

Just about everyone has a camcorder of some sort, but most if not all of them are bulky and have so many buttons to figure out that half the time you miss what you want to video while you're trying to get the camera out and set it up. So imagine having a slim, lightweight video camera that you can slip in your pocket or purse and be ready to capture those unforgettable moments for UNDER $150 bucks!

I will definitely have one of these! I can't wait to video my new grandson Kyle, our silly boxer Bentley, Misty and me acting silly or just whatever!

Check 'em out! Get yours and let me know how much you love it!

• phizzle said:

For some reason I get the feeling that I’ll start seeing a lot more voyeuristic videos on YouTube now..haha! :)

I’d probably drop and break it… sigh

but hey, it’s not that expensive! rawk!

• anita said:

Voyeur what??????

Lord, I so far behind in this digital age. This stuff just will not stick in my brain. Okay, so there are fewer brain cells, but still. It’s like learning about stuff written in a foreign language.
    U guys are so smart.

And Ashley, drop it???? You’re a mom now. You’d be surprised as to how good your instincts will be from now on.

I think I’m too stuck in the “old days of simplicity”. For something to cost so much and be so tiny.
    I’m glad somebody knows this stuff. Dylon’s studies have been mostly geared to cp programming and building etc. Luckily, Surry Community offers 2 yrs. of gaming Tech., with a degree, which is what he’s going to take first.
    They are now able to do simulation and stuff, and if he does well enough, transfer on to take more computer stuff.
    He talks about getting a masters. I’m hoping the kid graduates hs!!!

Anyway, good luck to ya brother.

• Dylon AKA Chronos09 said:

Thats a pretty cool little gizmo…..its portable and and cheap….thats cool how it plugs directly into a USB port. But i wonder how good the quality is….. it cannot possibly surpass the HD quality of the Panasonic AG-HVX 200 pro. NOW THAT is an amazing video camera

Its a little higher in price though *cough* $2000 *cough* but its still a great video camera….if you wanna see it in action ….check this video out……http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-is63goeBgc&feature=related…..its the panasonic camera plus the use of Adobe After Effects special FX software

Oh and Jeff…..if you wanna cool new game for your XBox 360 …..check out FABLE 2 ….its not out yet but its gonna be awsome

Hello Dylon! Exactly, this is a camcorder that’s made to be compact and portable yet deliver great video quality! At a resolution of 640×480 and 30 FPS, you can’t beat it for the price. Also the aperture is f/2.4 which is great in low light. The camera i use to use on my RC Airplanes to do aerial photography had close to the same specs and i was always impressed with the video quality!

Oh yeah, hard to compare to a High Def camcorder… haha Great video btw.!

As far as the Xbox 360, i’m still trying to get through Tiger Woods ’08 and ’09 is about to come out. And i still haven’t finished Call of Duty 4! So much to do, so little time to do it!

• anita said:

Ain’t my youngun smart? I don’t have a clue what he’s talking about! He’s my tech support when Adam can’t help me. Cool huh?

• Misty said:

Don’t buy it ding-a-ling. It’s on your bday list now. :)
    I wuvs u!

• Things I Need… ummm Want - My Life as I See It said:

[...] talked about a cool little gadget that hasn’t been out too awful long. I wrote a post on the Flip Video Mino Camcorder and i think it would suite me just fine for my needs… errr WANTS HA. Misty LOVES taking [...]

• Elijah said:

This thing looks DOPE man! I’m always hesitant when approached with “small” video capturing products, as a lot of them over the years have really lacked in the quality department – but this little bugger looks fresh.

I really may go ahead and get one of these for myself.. Misty will be using hers at school where she teaches and i’m already thinking of ways i could use one on here! Can you say “tax right off” haha. I’d love to test one of the HD versions.. Hmmm, maybe i could email the company and get them to send me one to try? Never hurts to try huh?
    thanks for stopping by! Always nice to have a DJ in da house!