Home » Funny, My Posts

Happy Birthday Philip

28 August 2008 6 Comments

WELL, today is a special day! My nephew Philip has turned the big THREE ZERO! Well i say my nephew but he's more like my little brother!

Just a note to you Philip that you ALWAYS make me laugh and i love hanging out with ya! I hope you have a fantastic birthday man and maybe we can all hang out soon!

Here's a little video for you! Now the music in this video really got me going this morning so if you can close your eyes and imagine me dancing in the living room to the beat of this song, maybe it will make it even more special!

Everybody join in and wish Philip a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Ha, enjoy! Love ya lil bro...

• Big Sis said:

Special Indeed!!! He’s my SON and I’m sooooo proud of him!

Yeah he’s special.. ONE OF A KIND!

• phizzle said:

I’m not sure I like all this “special” business! Hopefully not short bus special ;) Thanks for the happy b-day and the video…that is my favorite b-day song. And since I’m now officially 30 and you’ve announced it to the world, I wish you all a great day and I hope you feel older than me! HA!

• anita said:

Happy Birthday Phlip, (my nickname for my special nephew). Love you a lot. You’ve been more like one of my boys more than a nephew. When you were a baby I used to go get you out of daycare, with your mom’s permission of course, and drive you around and show you off to everyone I knew.
    One little anecdote, I remember teaching you to potty before you could walk. Elt. Ain’t that a sweet thing to say to the world????

I can’t believe I have a nephew who is 30! Although, my oldest isn’t far behind. He turned 27 this year! Blows people away when they see my 3 together. I get the strangest looks. Just because one is 27 and the other two are 17 and 14. I don’t go into details, just tell them that the first one made me think real hard on having another!!!

I am proud of you, of your accomplishments and your son Luke AND the upcoming birth of you twins!!!!!

Have a fantastic birthday!!!! Remember you favorite old aunt anita, loves you most!haha.

love you phlip,
    happy birthday

may I remind you, Phillip, that I’m not older than you :P

I would say see ya at Lonestar this weekend… but.. ya know.

Have fun though! Happy birthday old man

• phizzle said:

Don’t worry lil’ Miss Ashley…you’ll start feeling older soon…very soon ;)