Home » Funny, My Posts

I Have a Confession to Make

26 August 2008 6 Comments

I  AM  CLARK  ROCKEFELLER

Ok, i'm sitting here watching the Today Show and i just realized something.  All my life when someone seen somebody crazy, they would say  "he/she is a NUTCASE"  i always wondered what a nutcase was.  Is it a case to put nuts in?  haha NOOOO  But seriously folks, i just realized what a NUTCASE is, i'm looking at him on the TV screen as i type this!  Anybody seen this guy on the news?

Hmmmm, maybe i'm Jake Rockefeller?  I thought my real name was Jeff Leftwich...  maybe all those stories i heard growing up were fake O's.  Hmmmm..   i even wrote a blog post about it here at JakeCpuNut. i'm starting to get an overwhelming feeling.  Maybe i need to call the Mt. Airy News or the Surry Messenger and setup an interview and they can help me figure out  who i really am?

Ok folks, i'm calling on you!  All my friends, family, blog readers, anybody out there, please help me!  I am afraid i don't know who i am????

HELP ME!!!!!!!    I AM JAKE ROCKEFELLER!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

hmmm, i look like you, and I don’t look like him, therefore, you are not jake rockefeller. :)

Hey, just because i’m your dad, doesn’t mean you REALLY know me! I could be a Rockefeller now.. how ’bout letting me play my silly game hahaha

• Misty said:

i say you’re just a …ummm…NUTCASE!!!

• Misty said:

i “wind down” at lunch by sitting in my classroom…lights off, lamps on…WORKING and stuffing my face at the same time. working on my 20 minute lunch, imagine that!?!

• anita said:

Hmmm, that would make me a Rockerfeller too\. Where’s the money?

• Donna said:

Scarry, you do favor him somewhat!! All you need is some glasses just like his. Work on the down-turned mouth too and you could pass for a Rockerfeller.