Home » My Posts, Things I Recommend

Minner Cheese Anyone?

4 September 2008 6 Comments

So what's e/body having for lunch today? I bet it's not as good as MY LUNCH!

Do you even know what Minner Cheese is? Well i know some of you do but in case you don't MINNER=Pimento Yes Pimento Cheese! But 'round here we call it Minner Cheese! YUM!

So i have a big glob of minner cheese and a big glob of JFG Mayo on a sandwich. Now i also have some baked Doritos which makes everything healthy. One problem though, when you eat baked Doritos, you get the Doritos dust all over your fingers. SOLUTION! Put the Doritos on the sandwich!

No mess! You get all the flavor of minner cheese, mayo and doritos in every bit! Can you say YUMMY?

So what are you having for lunch? Bet it's not as delicious as my lunch!

definitely not a new creation for you, huh… I got the chip on sandwich thing from you… my favorite is peanut butter and doritos :)

• Beth said:

pizza! which is much better than minner cheese, especially since you make it so unhealthy with all that mayo…ugh!

Mayo unhealthy?????? Mayo makes your blood flow SMMOOOOTH!

• Big Sis said:

I LOVE minner cheese – especially the chunky kind. Today though, I ate spam. (don’t everybody gag at once).

• phizzle said:

Spam rocks! But only w/ a lot of mayo…kinda like most things in life…it’s always better w/ some JFG on it. Oh yeah, and I love me some minner cheese too….the real stuff though, not that cheap crappy crap…I think that might qualify me as a minner cheese snob…hmm…if a wine person is a sommelier, wonder if I’m a mayolier?

• misty said:

i’m with beth…pizza is NORMAL people!!!
    forget the pb and doritos sandwiches, mayo, mayo and mayo sandwiches, and the minner cheeses. how bout a turkey and swiss sammy? you know, the normal stuff?