Home » Our Pets

It’s Never Good To Have The Prince Of Darkness As Your Daddy!

4 February 2009 15 Comments

Just a quick update on the FREE iPod contest! Things are going great and not even a week into it yet!  Lots of entries so jump in for your chance to win my iPod!  You can enter by CLICKING HERE and following the rules!

What's In A Name?

If you're new to this blog, then you may not know about our pets.  Misty and I have 2 babies, Bentley our Boxer and Roxxann our Minature Schnauzer.  Roxxann is my 3rd purebred dog, but the first that will have papers to prove it.  I had a doberman that was full blooded and Bentley is full blooded, but neither had any papers.  Roxxann will be CKC registered!

Now... when we picked up the papers from Roxxann's breeder, we were kind weirded out to see Roxxann's daddy's name.  Ozzy The Prince of Darkness!  HA!  Roxxann is such a sweet little girl... we never expected her to have that sort of lineage haha..  Anyways, since we need to get Roxxann's papers sent off, we want her to have a "complete" name, more than just Roxxann!  So far it's Roxxann Leftwich, but we need to either give her a first or middle name!

RoxxannSo, give us some suggestions!  We NEED to get this done!  You can see by the picture she is a SWEETHEART!  She will be 4 months old this month and already smart as a whip!  We're teaching her different commands and she will already "wait" to eat her food until we tell her... she will sit, lie down and we're working on rolling over.  She's doing great in her crate and is pad trained so everything's going just wonderful with her!  If you ever try and decide on a breed to get... get a Miniature Schnauzer.... Great pets!

So help us out, we are drawing blanks on a name...

• Divinity Rose said:

haha, well in jenna jameson’s comic book, the girl is the daughter of a prince of darkness…she looks like a showgirl with the white tufts of hair on her chest ….

• Make Money Online Tips said:

HOw about something like Roxxann Jake Leftwich? LOL sorry for the wacky idea.

@ Divinity Rose – Hey girl! Hmmm, there’s a thought! I’ll have to throw that at Misty and see if it sticks ha!

@ MMOT – haha.. done said that and Misty hit me in the head! So i’m wacky with ya ha!

I dunno.. it’s terrible.. Poor Roxxann with no middle or first name! Hmmm, just had a thought.. Roxxann CpuNut Leftwich nah, Misty will never go for that one…

Keep the ideas coming.. PLEASE!

• Mark said:

It surely has to be Roxxann Misty Jake? Makes sense to me :)

P.S

I use to have a Minature Schnauzer when I was younger called…Misty!

@ Mark – is that not crazy? U had a mini schnauzer named Misty! Ha! Hmmm, all our names.. Neva thought of that!

Thanks 4 stopping by!

Roxxann Starr :)

• Divinity Rose said:

you could counteract the prince of darkness by naming her Roxann Angel was the centerfold Leftwich

or Roxann ImaGood Leftwich

Roxann Starlight Leftwich

Angel Roxann Leftwich

Winged Roxann Leftwich

Her white markings are really cute….it looks like she did and handstand and then fell into wet paint

• Bethie said:

what is the mom’s name? i’d always heard you should use one name from the mom and one from the dad so that lineage could be traced. just a thought.

• Big Sis said:

When I got Duchess, I was told that when you name a purebred, you should include some or all of the names of both parents. I can’t remember Duchess’ full registered name right off, but I can look it up to give you an idea.

@ Divinity Rose – SWEET! More to choose from! I hope we can nail it down and get her a nice full name soon! ha! I like the Roxxann Angel Was The Centerfold! CUTE!

@ Big Sis – Never thought of that.. hmmmm.. i’ll be sure to ask or give the ckc a call! Wonder if i can find out her background past her parents?

@ Bethie – I don’t know the mom’s full name.. it’s on the papers at home, i’ll have to look. I do know it’s Roxie, but don’t know the rest! So Roxxann may have the mother’s name covered from Roxie? I dunno.. all new to me haha!

@ Ashley – YOU’RE a star!

• Friday's Video - Because I Got High | My Life as I See It said:

[...] trying to find a full name for our newest addition Roxxann, and you can read about that HERE!  I’ve had some great response from that but we need [...]

• It Ain't Snoop Dog! It's Coop Dog! | My Life as I See It said:

[...] are dogs, like our little 8 pound Miniature Schnauzer Roxxann! There are big dogs like our 80 pound Boxer Bentley!  THEN, there are BIG ASS DAWGS, like the king [...]

• Carole Zimmerman said:

Hi Jake
    Well since she’s registered, shes a thorough bred, I think Lady Roxanne Leftwich sounds very aristocratic. She is adorably cute at this point but as she grows she will be a beautiful Lady as in Duchess,Queen, Lord and Lady etc. Have fun. Carole