Home » Interesting, Our Pets, Video

It’s Not Snoop Dog! It’s Coop Dog!

7 February 2009 12 Comments

What's up everybody!  I'm gonna let this video pretty much speak for itself, but there does need to be a little introduction!

There are dogs, like our little 8 pound Miniature Schnauzer Roxxann! There are big dogs like our 80 pound Boxer Bentley!  THEN, there are BIG ASS DAWGS, like the king of the neighborhood, the 125 pound Great Dane named Cooper!

That's right... Coop Daddy is in da house!

Man, today was an absolutly GORGEOUS day here in the NC Foothills.. so I just had to venture out and give ya'll a glimpse of the biggest and baddest dawg on the block!

Just like I said... our Boxer Bentley is a big boy, but next to Cooper, aka Coop Daddy, there ain't no comparison!  Today I slipped outside with the Flip Ultra video camera, and did a little video of our Boxer Bentley, then I scooted on over to Super Dave & Kim's to check out their baby Cooper!

Cooper, or Coop Daddy as he is better known, is a sweet 125 pound Blue Great Dane!  I'm serious ya'll, this D O DOUBLE G is THE king of the neighborhood!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weekend... I hope it's as beautiful where you are as it is here in the NC Foothills!

Check 'em out

Coop Daddy In Da House!

Not Snoop Dog! Coop Dog! from Jake Leftwich on Vimeo.

rawk! and, hey, you didnt seem too different in this one ;)
    I’m glad YOU got to enjoy the nice day!
    And, thanks a lot. Now Eric wants a great dane… sigh

• Brandon said:

Great video, nice work. I just bought a flip camera last week, but I’m not yet sure how to get the videos on my site. Any tips? Did you have to set up a vimeo account first.
    Thanks brother,
    TAM

@ Ashley – Glad u liked it! Yeah another nice day today! haha.. well they don’t eat much.. so i’m told?

@ Brandon – Thanks man! You will LOVE the Flip Video Camera! Yes, just set up a Vimeo account. I use the free account but you can pay and not have to wait for your videos to load at vimeo, and it gives you more options. The free version is limited to like 500mb per week i think, which is plenty for me right now.

I always put my vids at Youtube as well, just to have them in my account there for exposure, but I like Vimeo better because..

* Better quality – Youtube compresses the videos more and sometimes they look grainy.

* More thumbnails – Youtube only gives you like 3 thumbnails to choose from for the default video pic.. Vimeo gives you mucho more AND you can upload your own!

You could always upload the video to your server, but then you run into folks not having the proper player or codec and then there’s the whole bandwidth thing…

anyways.. if you need any help just holla!

Thanks for stopping by!

• Make Money Online Tips said:

Nice video there. Vimeo sometimes gets down and the videos are no longer available.

@ MMOT – what’s up! well it ain’t happened yet ha.. maybe it won’t :) Thanks for the compliment!

• Make Money Online Tips said:

Well Jake usually VIMEO does have that problem of videos going out. I saw that happen many a times on very popular videos then i had to search for them on youtube.

@ MMOT – Cool, well i definitely appreciate the heads up and i’ll be sure to keep a check on mine!

• Sweet Deal On A Flip Ultra Series Camcorder | My Life as I See It said:

[...] on these video cameras as well as posts where I’ve used them for blog posts.  You can see those  HERE and [...]

• Danny Boy said:

I love your Great Dane Cooper!! i’ve been seriously thinking about getting one for myself!! My roommate keeps tellin’ me to get a pit but i ain’t goin’ out like Michael Vick!! LOL

@ Danny – Yeah go ahead and get you a Dane… they are super laid back and u definitely don’t wanna give M Vick competition haha

• Aluminum Fencing said:

My dog is a minituare Schnauzer, but he’s really big for a minituare. Well my dogs problem is that he always barks and growls at other dogs, even ones that are twice his size. He can’t confront other dogs because there either scared of him, or they get pissed off at my dog.

Aluminum Fencing’s last blog post..Largest suppliers of fencing and decking

@ Aluminum Fencing – We have a miniature schnauzer as well, you can see her in the “our pets” category. She’s a little BITCH haha.. not very social at all! Seriously though, she is a sweetheart of a doggie and just needs to be socialized more I guess. She’s at about 12 pounds!