Home » Duke Basketball, Shopping, Things I Recommend

Duke 2009 ACC Champs! Get Your Gear!

16 March 2009 6 Comments

Well in case you were asleep under a rock somewhere, The Duke Bue Devils earned their 9th ACC crown in 12 years this past Sunday March 15th.  Ok, Maybe you're not a DOOKIE, but there are plenty of us out there!  And if you're a Duke Fan, then you gotsta have Duke Gear!

In an earlier post, you can see me all decked out and standing proud!  Duke had a great game, and I look to see that fire carry over to the NCAA tournament!

• Duke had more steals than turnovers - 5 to 4
  • They out rebounded the big boys of Florida State 35-34
  • Duke won it's 17th ACC title which ties them with UNC (I'm sure next year we'll pull ahead)

All in all Duke played Duke Basketball!

So if you're a fan of the Blue Devils, get some 2009 ACC Champs gear!

Wear it proud!!!!!!

Majestic Duke Blue Devils White NCAA 2009 ACC Men's Basketball Tournament Champions Locker Room T-shirt

• Misty said:

blah, blah blah!

Hahah.. Misty you KNOW you want a Duke shirt of your own, so you won’t have to slip around here and wear MINE!

• Make Money Online said:

LOL, I dont even care who duke is :p

Make Money Online’s last blog post..How To Do Effective Advertising

@ MMO – am I going to have to ban you from this blog? hahahah

• basketball workouts said:

where is the post for get your north carolina national champions gear?

basketball workouts’s last blog post..Basketball Workouts

@ Basketball Workouts – Ha, I was wondering when you would show up?

First off, why would a Duke fan offer UNC gear? Not gonna happen :)

BUT, just to prove to you we Duke fans have class, congratulations to all the readers who may be Tarheel fans. Did I pull for them? uhhh, NO! haha Never will… but I give credit where it’s due and respect where it’s due! :)

Thanks for dropping by!