Home » Movie Downloads

Featured Download – Twilight

24 March 2009 8 Comments

Are you like me and spend almost all of your time in front of a computer?  If you have iTunes and have a desktop or laptop, did you know that you could get the latest and hottest movies and play them right on your computer?  One thing about it, the graphics are usually much better on your computer because of the higher resolution!

Anyway, the HOTTEST movie out at the moment is Twilight and you can download it right to your computer or rent it, all from iTunes!

Based on the #1 New York Times Best-Selling series with over 17 million books in print by Stephenie Meyer, TWILIGHT is a cultural phenomenon, with a dedicated fan base that eagerly awaits this movie.  There are over 350 fan sites devoted to TWILIGHT, and it has been chosen as the New York Times  Editor's Choice, a Publishers Weekly Best Book of the Year, Amazon's "Best Book of the Decade...So Far", Teen People's "Hot List" Pick, and The American Library Association's "Top Ten Best Book for Young Adults" and "Top Ten Books for Reluctant Readers," among others.  Critically acclaimed director Catherine Hardwicke brings to life this modern, visual, and visceral Romeo & Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair - between vampire and mortal.

If you haven't seen Twilight yet, you're way behind hahah!  So check it out!  You can buy the HD version of the movie or the regular version, or you can rent it!  Heck you can even send it as a gift... now how cool a gift would that be?  Click the image below and check it out...

Apple iTunes

Have you seen Twilight? How did you like it?

• Salwa said:

Yeah iTunes rocks isnt it! I haveant watched twilight yet. will check this out.

Salwa’s last blog post..Create Better Blogging By Defining Your Niche

@ Salwa – You got it! iTunes offer so many things, other than just songs! I don’t think people realize that!
    Thanks for stopping by!

• The Almost Millionaire said:

Great tip! I usually don’t tell anyone this, but I loved those twilight books. I’ve read all for or downloaded them on my ipod. My wife got me hooked, so I blame her!

The Almost Millionaire’s last blog post..Wisdom Teeth Advice

@ Brandon – nuttin wrong with admitting that haha.. if it’s good, it’s good! right? haha

Yeah i’m definitely hooked on my iPod as well… love all the stuffs you can get for them :)

• Divinity Rose said:

heh, we haven’t seen it yet….we’re behind the times

Divinity Rose’s last blog post..When Faith Pays Off….FINALLY!! Help Name my RV!!

• Make Money Online said:

Seems like an interesting movie. Worth a watch surely.

Make Money Online’s last blog post..How To Market Your Business In A Recession

@ Divinity – Well… now that you have the super cool RV, you can chill out and watch it haha

@ MMO – It’s very interesting and folks are going nuts over it!

• coffee tables said:

i don’t like the movie, it’s kinda boring…so fantastical.