Home » Blogging, Internet Marketing, phpBay Pro, Things I Recommend, Video

How To Make Money With phpBay Pro!

29 March 2009 16 Comments

In a recent post called It's Friday - How Do I Let Go, I mentioned that this month was another record earning month for me.  The Internet Marketing business just gets better and better and as I said in that post, the hard work is paying off!

When I mentioned in that post that I had my best month ever... it must have peaked some interest because I've gotten some emails asking what tools I use.  I use several different Internet Marketing Tools to make money, but I LOVE the latest one I've been using called phpBay Pro!

If you do any affiliate marketing, or want to get into affiliate marketing, then you definitely need to check out this WordPress Plugin!  It can be used with the  Ebay Partner Network, PeppperJam Network, Mediaplex, TradeDoubler or Affilinet.  I use it with the Ebay Partner Network.

Now just a note, if you are NOT an Ebay Affiliate, then you will need to apply and be accepted before you can make money using this plugin for the Ebay Affiliate Program.  Same thing goes with PepperJam.  I'm not familiar with the other affiliates mentioned so I'm not offering any advice on those.

If you already have an established blog using WordPress, the phpBay Pro Plugin is well worth the investment. It can definitely give you another source of GREAT income!  I say "established" because the Ebay Partner Network is looking at submitted websites really hard before they accept them, so in my opion you will need a content rich website to submit to the Ebay Affiliate Program!  But if you are already an affilate for Ebay or Pepperjam, or the others mentioned above, then you can buy this plugin and start utilizing it on your blog right away!

What Does the phpBay WordPress Plugin Do?

A while back I did a post called  "Do You Collect Figurines? Then Check This Out".  If you take a look at that post, you can see how I used the phpBay Pro WordPress Plugin to insert Ebay Auctions directly into the post!  Cool huh?

I put together a little video showing how the phpBay Plugin is used...  Keep in mind this is my first attempt at using Camtasia, so bear with me hahaha... check out the video below...

Also, I don't know how long it will last, but if you will follow the link below and use the coupon code, you should get 20%! Get it before the coupon code goes away!

Purchase phpBay Pro

Use the coupon code 73DC3AFC07 to save 20%

• omglawl.com said:

Thanks for the comment jake! and thanks for visiting our site! come back any time :)

omglawl.com’s last blog post..Resturant Name Fail

• The Almost Millionaire said:

Great to hear that things are going well and that earnings are up. When I finally get around to jumping into the affilitate marketing game, I’m glad to have you as a resource. Peace!

The Almost Millionaire’s last blog post..Filing Your 2008 Taxes

@ omglawl – anytime and thanks for dropping by this crazy site haha

@ Brandon – man there is no doubt with your abilities, you could do very well with affiliate marketing!

I’ll do whatever I can to help when you’re ready man!

• Laura-Whateverebay said:

Jake, outstanding. I use them same affiliates and have tried various plug ins both free and not. This plug in certainly seem to sell its self. There is really no limit on what you can offer. I might try this one myself. Thanks for the great tutorial. If you don’t mind, I would love to share it on my site or you can do a guest post and link back to yours. let me know :)

Laura-Whateverebay’s last blog post..Welcome to FeedBurner

@ Laura – Why thank you! With your Ebay knowledge and talent, I’m sure you could benefit very well from phpBay.

I have a new site that I’m using it on and I’m already seeing conversions! It’s a great tool for the price!

I’ll drop you an email about the post on your site!

• Salwa said:

Jake, great to hear things are going well for you. I have been with Ebay Partner Network for sometime now. I will see If can try this one myself. Thanks for poiting out the plugin for us!

Regards.

Salwa’s last blog post..Five Things You Should Know Before You Start Blogging

@ Salwa – Cool, I’m tellin ya, if you’re already with EPN and have used something like the Build A Niche Software, you will enjoy this plugin! I’ll be keeping my BANS sites that I have up and running, but from here on out it’ll be phpBay all the way!

Like other commentators said, I’m very happy to hear that things are going so well for you business wise (as well as family wise).

I can’t really comment on the plugin which you mentioned, but I love the question it asks “Are you getting rich while you sleep?”

Unfortunately, for me personally, the answer is no.

Andrew’s last blog post..Guest post and thanks to all readers

@ Andrew – thanks for the kind words. Its definitely a great journey I am on!

In regards to making money while you sleep, it is NEVER too late : ). You should take a look at man. It has been and is a great source of income!

• How to Change phpBay Pro Background Colors | My Life as I See It said:

[...] 2009 in Blogging, Internet Marketing, Things I Recommend // Back in March I did a post called “How To Make Money With phpBay Pro”.  Some folks have realized it’s potential and jumped on it and are making easy money [...]

• Make Money Using PhpBay Blog Plug-in | Make Money Online eCommerce Blogging Auctions and More | Whateverebay said:

[...] you have a WP Blog (Word Press Blog) then you want to head over to Jake CPU Nut. Jake did a great job with providing his readers with a detailed post on why you should use phpBay [...]

• Normal Joe said:

Yeah man, this joint looks kinda sexy. I’ve heard many people that use it dude, I’m definitely going to have to take a look at it myself.

It’s been around for a while and seems to be THE plugin of choice for eBay affiliates.

Normal Joe’s last blog post..Twitter doesn’t suck it’s probably just you

@ Joe – the BANS script is still good software, but in my opinion (and lots of others) phpBay is much more flexible and leaves much less of a footprint… Heck… i just found out it had more options than I even knew about! I shoulda finished that manual haha

Let me know if I can help ya Joe!

• Anna said:

It looks like a great idea for someone using eBay – somehow, eBay doesn’t do so well on my niche sites. Amazon does much better. I have a software called Storestacker which I use for this type of thing … but it might not have the exact same features. I might look into this some more as I tweak my monetization strategies!

Anna’s last blog post..Do You Know What You’re Promoting?

@ Anna – Thanks for stopping by! I’m just the opposite.. I have more trouble getting Amazon to convert haha..

I’m going to check out Storestacker! Never had heard of it! Thanks for the tip!

• It’s Friday - phpBay Pro Parameters Tutorial Video | My Life as I See It said:

[...] CHECKOUT: How to Make Money With phpBay Pro How to Change phpBay Pro Background [...]