Home » Funny, Interesting, Things I Recommend

They Said I Was a Boob, Or did they say “nice boobs”?

7 March 2009 8 Comments

Catchy title for a blog post huh?  Well it's not mine!  It's actually the title to an mini E-book I want to talk to you about!

If you've been around my blog much, you've seen comments on my posts from time to time from Divinity Rose.  I also have a link to her in my Favorite Blogs section.  I got an email from Divinity about her new E-book entitled They Said I Was a Boob...Or did they say "nice boobs"?

She also asked me if I wanted to do a blog post on it to help her get some exposure to her new E-book and to be honest at first I was hesitant because I don't have boobs hahaha.. Seriously, after reading it, I could REALLY relate to it, even though I don't have boobs!

Here's a couple of paragraphs from the E-book that jumped out at me personally!

It took reaching a new level of disapproval from others and a point of unhappiness where there was no going back.  I simply was not going to try to live in a way to win approval from others any longer.  I realized that I had absolutely no idea how to do this life thing if it meant making others happy.  However, living in a way that made me happy – I had that mastered. It meant doing what I wanted and following MY heart.

We trick ourselves into thinking we know what we want, or we follow what others tell us we want. We think we want a nice house, a mate, a family, money, peace, recognition and approval. The truth is we all want the same thing. We want to love and be loved.  We want to be ourselves and be accepted.

Without going into a lot of detail about Jake's life and my experiences in life, much of what Divinity has written in this E-book seemed to be written about ME!  (not the nice boobs part) haha!

In all seriousness... Men and women alike can relate to what Divinity has written and I truly believe you will enjoy this!  It will make you smile, laugh, think and it may even make you learn something about yourself!

So check it out ya'll.. you can download it from the link below for $4.00! That's right only 4 bucks!  AND Divinity is donating HALF of the proceeds to buy supplies for her local Children's Shelter, Home of the Innocents.  GREAT CAUSE!

Click on the link below to get it, read it and enjoy!

They Said I Was a Boob...Or did they say "nice boobs"?

• Ned Carey said:

>I simply was not going to try to live in a way to win approval from others any longer.

I have always marched to a different drummer but used to be concerned about what other people thought.

Fortunately with age often comes a confidence and we become more comfortable with ourselves. I have also learned that most people are so wrapped up in themselves they are not thinking about me in the first place.

Ned Carey’s last blog post..Webinar Teaser

Ha! Well said! I was definitely one that worried about pleasing everyone, worrying about this that and the other.. but never more! :)

My fiance’ Misty changed my world and helped me be ME! I never knew who I was until she came into my life!

I’ll honestly have to say that having a blog and getting into Internet Marketing has also made a HUGE difference in my confidence! That along with some great friends that have helped me along the way!

• Penny said:

I couldn’t have said it better myself. At some point in our lives, we should come to the realization that we can’t make everyone happy and if we aren’t happy ourselves, then giving happiness to others is sort of moot. Smart girl that Divinity Rose!

@ Penny – You got it sister! We HAVE to take care of ourselves and know that we are happy from within.. then everything else will fall into place!

• Make Money Online said:

The book seems interesting and unlike most ebooks it isint overpriced.

Make Money Online’s last blog post..How To Get Top Ranking In Google

@ MMO – I do hope folks buy it.. and just for the record I don’t get a dime from it.. I bought it and really enjoyed it! And you are correct.. most E-books aren’t that cheap!

• Divinity Rose said:

Thanks Jake! I appreciate it.. It is something everyone feels at some point, but since we don’t talk about it openly we often feel alone

Divinity Rose’s last blog post..I will…..

• They Said I was a boob…released : Divinity Rising: All Part of the Show - said:

[...] or My Life As I see it, by Jake (CPUNUT) [...]