Home » Shopping, Things I Recommend

Gift Ideas for Mother’s Day

26 April 2009 9 Comments

With Mother's Day coming up pretty soon, Sunday May 10th, I thought I would offer some nice gifts ideas for those of you that are looking for gift ideas for your Mom this Mother's Day!

A Mother's love is a special love and I hope you take the opportunity this Mother's Day to let your Mom know just how much she means to you!

Some of you may be like me, and your Mom has passed away. For Mother's Day I take time to reflect on my Mom and what memories I have of her. I also let the those that took my Mom's place after she passed away, know how much they mean to me.

Hopefully you won't wait till the last minute to rush out and buy something!  Shop now while you have time!

Below you will find quite a few links and many different choices for you to get that special something for your Mom on Mother's Day!

Does your Mom collect figurines?   Maybe you can start a collection for her!   Below are some of the more popular choices for Mother's Day themed figurines!

Precious Moments Figurines for Mothers Day

No items matching your keywords were found.

Dreamsicle Figurines for Mothers Day

No items matching your keywords were found.

Willow Tree Angel Figurines for Mothers Day

No items matching your keywords were found.

Not a poet?   You can still give your Mom a beautiful poem!

Mothers Day Poems

No items matching your keywords were found.

Ebay has some very nice gift baskets for Mother's Day that are very affordable and very adorable!   Check out these great ideas below!

Mothers Day Gift Basket

No items matching your keywords were found.

Give a gift that keeps on giving!  The Flip Video cameras are very affordable, very easy to use and your Mom can capture those precious moments of the children or grandchildren and cherish them forever!

Here's a tip... purchase your Mom a Flip Video Camcorder, record a sweet note on it from the children or grandchildren, or just a special note from yourself!   She will love it!

Flip Video Ultra

No items matching your keywords were found.

Flip Video MinoHD

No items matching your keywords were found.

You can't ever go wrong with Mother's Day Flowers!
If your Mom or that special person you call Mom doesn't live close by, Just Flowers has some of the most beautiful flowers as well as many other unique and beautiful gift ideas! Be sure to check out all of the items Just Flowers has to offer!

• Chocolates
  • Cookie Baskets
  • Plants
  • Wine
  • Spa Gifts
  • Fruit Baskets
  • Teddy Bears

JustFlowers.com

Do you have other gift ideas for Mother's Day? Feel free to share!

well, we’re getting Kyle dedicated on Mother’s day, then I get to work the night shift! Working on my first mother’s day… go figure! Gotta love Lonestar!

• Laura-Whateverebay said:

Yes, my Mom is has moved on. However, I have a wonderful lay in my life. She is like a Mom to me and she deserves to have a Great Mother’s Day present. Your post certainly offers many possibilities.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten about it.

When I am at home in Australia, we usually take mum for a day out rather than presenting her with a gift. Occasionally, we will present her with a gift as well, but that is always secondary to any time that we spend with her on the day.

Now that I am in Korea, I usually just call her and dad and have a nice long chat. Sometimes I send her an e-card as well.

Andrew’s last blog post..Should copyright infringers be disconnected?

@ Ashley – well maybe you can get on outta there soon! I know it sux having to work on a day like that! Just another testament of a great mother though! Working on Mother’s Day to support your child :)

@ Laura – Those that take the places of our biological parents surely do deserve a gift… even if it’s only our time or a phone call.

@ Andrew – It’s always interesting to me to hear how different others lives are. I’ve never really been away from the area I grew up. I’m sure your Mom enjoys that time and that time is precious Andrew! I know you realize that!

• Make Money Online said:

Those are some awesome gift ideas Jake. But I don’t many moms would like a flip mino :p

Make Money Online’s last blog post..How To Make Money From Home

@ MMO – actually I’ve been contacted by several wanting them for their moms! :P haha Mom’s love cameras!

• Marketing Business Review said:

Hi Jake,

You have quite a lot of suggested gifts. I will look into it and take a good idea on what to give.

Marketing Business Review’s last blog post..DoFollow Blogs List of Lists

• John Sommers said:

Champagne — the word conjures up elegance, romance, and excellence. Now you can choose Champagne Gifts online, that include the best champagnes for your friends, family, and business associates. Many of these fine Champagne gifts are available here.

• fathers day gifts said:

These are not only for mothers, fathers will also love the idea minus the dolls and the flowers…but might be useful for fathers to give to their wives too.
    fathers day gifts´s last blog ..Building Vital Health : Mothers Day Must! My ComLuv Profile