Home » Thoughts

Losing a Loved One is Never Easy

20 April 2009 12 Comments

My nephew Philip and his wife Beth had two beautiful twin girls almost 3 months ago.  Today, they lost one of their baby girls who died unexpectedly.  Her name was Reagan.  I can not begin to express how I hurt for them... Philip is more than just my nephew, he's like my little brother, heck as far as I'm concerned he is my little brother.  Seeing the hurt on his and his wife's face, as well as the rest of my family... well to be honest I can't even express how it makes me feel.

I'd like to ask any of you that visit this blog to say a prayer and send some thoughts their way.  They definitely have some tough days ahead of them.  They also have a 4 year old son named Luke.  Reagan is on the right in the picture below....

Rebekah and Reagan

Reagan & Rebekah

• o jordan said:

Oh my God I am so sorry to hear about that inocent little girl. She is so adorable in this picture. My thought and prayers go out to your family and especially her father and mother. When this kind of thing happens there are no words to describe the pain… God bless them….

• Normal Joe said:

Prayed for them man, that’s ruff, I don’t know what else to say but pray for them that they get the support, comfort, and love they’ll need to make it through this riff situation now and forever.

peace

Normal Joe’s last blog post..Update After The Blackmail

• Donna said:

What beautiful little girls. I can’t imagine the pain they are going thru right now. All anyone can say is that we all are praying for the entire family, especially the parents!!

• Suzanne Franco said:

Oh Jake ~ This is just unimaginable! I’m so sorry for you and your whole family. Prayed for them and your whole family … I can’t even imagine how much this hurts. I’m so saddened by this *huGs* Suzanne

Suzanne Franco’s last blog post..Thesis WordPress Theme – Quick Review

• Salwa said:

Oh I am very sorry to hear this Jake, I can’t imagine the pain they must be going through right now.

My prayers are with you all, and especially the parents.

Lots of love
    Salwa

Salwa’s last blog post..Traffic Monday: Ways to Increase Traffic

• Make Money Online said:

I am very sorry to hear this. I don’t know what to say but may she rest in peace.

Make Money Online’s last blog post..Samsung SSD Awesomeness

• The Almost Millionaire said:

Praying as I type brother. Words can’t express how sad I am for them. I’m at a loss…

The Almost Millionaire’s last blog post..Blog Income Report

• Mark said:

Jake / Jeff –

I’m very sorry for all the grieving your entire family has ahead, and you are all in my thoughts and prayers, friend.

I simply cannot stomach the thought of losing a child.

Mark

Mark’s last blog post..I Met Barack Obama!

• Laura-Whateverebay said:

Jake, my heart aches. That is the worst type of loss to have to go through. They are in my thoughts and prayers. God bless

Laura-Whateverebay’s last blog post..Welcome to FeedBurner

THANK YOU ALL for your kind words, thoughts and prayers… I KNOW it has made a difference for my nephew and his family and to for me personally..

You folks are awesome and it’s so wonderful to have such great friends in this crazy world of blogging we all live in!

• Marketing Business Review said:

Hi Jake,

Sorry to hear that Jake. You surely have my prayers for the Baby and the family. I cannot even imagine the pain, but I am sure with all the prayers God will comfort them.

Anything you need Jake, let me know.

Luis

Marketing Business Review’s last blog post..DoFollow Blogs List of Lists

As with other commentators, I am terribly sorry to hear about this.

My heart goes out to Philip and Beth. I have just said a short prayer for them and they will continue to be in my prayers as they go about a terribly difficult time, particularly in the near-term future.

Two years ago, my neighbors had a stillborn child. I will never forget the shock, horror and disbelief on their faces that day. Losing a child must be just plain awful and I cannot begin to imagine the pain which Philip and Beth must be feeling right now.

Andrew’s last blog post..Somali pirates – armed guards not the answer