Home » It's Friday, Music Downloads, Video

It’s Friday – Alone

22 May 2009 8 Comments

So is everybody ready for a nice long holiday weekend?  WE ARE!  And before I go any further... Let's all take time to remember what this upcoming holiday is all about!   So many men and women have died for our freedom...  Memorial Day should be in our thoughts EVERY DAY!

I hope everyone has had a great week!  My week has been fantastic, a little slow, but really great!  I'm looking forward to a nice 3 day weekend away from the grind.  Misty and I are going to spend some time together and I may even sneak in a golf game with the boyz!

I hope you've enjoyed the posts this week!  Last weekend was the giveaway of the iomega portable hard drive.  AND, the winner still hasn't gotten back to me... Soooo, I'm giving Carole another week and hopefully she'll contact me.... if not, then I'll choose another winner next weekend!

I hope you did take time to find you a back up drive if you don't have one and back up those important files!  If you haven't, what are you waiting for??

External hard drives are great and are a must, but I hope you also read the post Online Backup that Protects You Offline.  So now you have even MORE options to backup your data... even while you are on the road!

Also, if you're struggling to make money online, be sure to read the post called Not Making Money Online? It Might Be Your Niche!  Folks there are money making ideas all around you!  You never know when one little idea may spark an interest in something, or give you an idea for a niche that you may have never thought of!  The main thing is to TRY and NEVER GIVE UP!  You CAN make money online if that is your goal!

Ok... So for this Friday's Video, I thought I would turn on the iPod, hit shuffle and see what comes up.  The first song happened to be a song from Heart and in my opinion, one of their all time greatest songs!  Heart ROCKS!

So check out the video below and also there are a link for you to download the song from iTunes!

Everybody have an AWESOME weekend!  SMILE and make someone else smile!!

Purchase Alone by Heart on iTunes

Heart - Heart: Greatest Hits - 1985-1995 - Alone

Heart - Alone

Heart - Alone - Lyrics

I hear the ticking of the clock
I'm lying here, the room's pitch dark
I wonder where you are tonight
No answer on the telephone
And the night goes by so very slow
Oh I hope that it won't end though
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone

You don't know how long I have wanted
to touch your lips and hold you tight
You don't know how long I have waited
and I was going to tell you tonight
But the secret is still my own
and my love for you is still unknown
Alone

Till now I always got by on my own
I never really cared until I met you
And now it chills me to the bone
How do I get you alone
How do I get you alone
Alone
Alone

The importance of not forgetting those who died in military service cannot be overstated, and no doubt Memorial day is very important to your nation.

I hadn’t heard the song before, but it’s very nice.

Andrew’s last blog post..You bet, you lose, your problem

@ Andrew – hope things are well in Korea buddy!

Yeah we can never be thankful enough man…

Yeah those chicks have rocked out for ages!

Thanks for stopping by!

• Divinity Rose said:

That’s right!! enjoy your weekend!!

• Luca said:

Hey Jake,
    Heart is one of my all time favourite bands (showing my age I guess). I want to wish you and all Americans a fantastic Memorial day celebration from Canada. Our Guys and Gals in the Military give so much for us – they deserve to be honoured.

By the way I like the small changes on your site. The slide up banner is cool

Have a great one

Luca’s last blog post..How To Fix Dead Links and Save Your Traffic

@ Luca – As I said in the post.. Heart ROCKS! I’m right there with ya! :)

Most definitely deserved! It takes a very special person to serve in that capacity!

Thanks! Instant SlideUP is a GREAT tool! I’ve already seen results on several of my websites in just a few days! I need to do a blog post on it but you or anyone can Click on This Link And Checkout Instant Slideup!

• Marketing Business Review said:

Hi Jake,

Why giving another week, one it is enough, dont go looking further, Just give it to me and avoid the waste of time. I know, I know, I am too kind for helping you so much and avoiding you such hassle, lol.

Luis

Marketing Business Review’s last blog post..How To Do A Niche Research In 4 Quick Steps

• scott said:

Hey, you guys are going to love this! Everyone needs more money, check out http://makingmoneyatoz.com/ a no strings attached website where you can search and add money making ideas and read comments from others who have tried the idea. If any of you have a money making idea you would like to share, you can add it for free with the link provided http://makingmoneyatoz.com/submit.php

@ Scott – thanks for the links.. i’ll go check ‘em out!