Home » Angel Food Ministries, Things I Recommend

Angel Food Ministries – July 2009 Info

8 July 2009 6 Comments

Man these order times pop up on me quick! I hope you all are taking advantage of the Angel Food Ministries! Feel free to share your experiences, good or bad by commenting below!

Online Order Deadline: 07/11/09 11:59 PM Eastern Time

Click Here to order online for the Mt. Airy, NC area.

On-Site Order Deadline: 07/10/09 05:00 PM Local Time

Pick up date will be the following Saturday July 18th. 9:00 am to 11:00 am

Angel Food Ministries July 2009 Menu

Click Here for the July 2009 Menu

Click Here to find an Angel Food Ministries host in your local area!

Remember... there are NO qualifications to get this food!  It's available to anyone!

Even if you don't need the food... do you know someone who does?  Maybe you could make the purchase and suprise them!

• Anonymous said:

I found this coupon code, it is valid for Angel Food Ministries food boxes, and gives you 10% off a signature box. Angel Food Coupon Code “10sig98″. I believe it is limited and expires in July. Hope it helps the community you are reaching out to.

• Stancje Wroclaw said:

Too bad it’s way over the deadline. My friend could really use it – he’s been living off of instant ramen and water for the past 2 months.

Stancje Wroclaw’s last blog post..Wroc?aw 10.07.2009: Mam do wynaj?cia

@ Stancje Wroclaw – Sorry bout dat.. maybe you can catch it next month! Instant ramen and water for 2 months… thats rough!

• Kristina said:

I did Angelfood for a couple of months last year and I was really disappointed. So many of the meats had flavors and things injected into them and they didn’t taste very good. I also found I could get better food as cheap but better quality at a grocery store if I shopped sales, clearanced items and sometimes used coupons. The whole FBI investigation into Angelfood bothers me too. It seems like ALOT of profit was made on the supposed non profit organization.

@ Kristina – Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back often!

Wow, I hadn’t heard ANYTHING of the FBI investigation.. I’m definitely going to go check that out!

I’ll have to say, I’ve heard nothing but good from our area as far as the Ministry is concerned but that doesn’t mean it could be bad elsewhere..

Thank you for your input!!!

• water tanks said:

yes i bought from them a couple of times a few years ago when my husband was on workers comp. the food is good. it can last if you ration it. they give you enough food, its not ALOT but i was thankful for what they do give.