Home » Interesting, Shopping

Michael Jackson Memorabilia – Will You Buy It?

7 July 2009 6 Comments

Today was Michael Jackson's funeral and you're probably either very caught up in it, or very sick of it.  Either way, love him or hate him one thing will be certain, money is being made and will be made because of his death.... and LOTS of it!

Everything from Michael Jackson domain names, to the Commemorative Michael Jackson Program that was sold at the funeral.  These items are selling like crazy over at Ebay.  I know the memorial service was going on today and all I've caught was bits and pieces of it on the radio and Internet when I had a chance...  When I jumped over to Ebay to see what the Michael Jackson items were doing, it was no surprise to see all the items available and the amounts they were going for.

So... I thought I would toss up some of those items here on this post for you to check out...  It'll be interesting to watch these items and see what they end up going for on Ebay... Heck you may be a huge fan and end up buying some of the items yourself!  If you do bid and win...  you'll have a treasure in your hands so good luck!

Are You Planning On Purchasing Michael Jackson Memorabilia?

Michael Jackson Memorabilia for Sale on Ebay

No items matching your keywords were found.

• coffee tables said:

his music is enough to me…lives forever in me :’)

• Stancje Wroclaw said:

Don’t think so. It’s kinda pointless, don’t you think? He was a musician, not a cartoon character.

Stancje Wroclaw’s last blog post..Wroc?aw 10.07.2009: Mam do wynaj?cia

@ coffee tables – cool! I’m not as big an MJ fan as some.. I think the media is going wayyyy overboard too haha.. but it’s still interesting to me to see what folks pay for memorabilia!

@ Stancje Wroclaw – Yeah it’s pointless to some but for a HUGE amount of folks, it’s an opportunity to get a piece of history, and even a great investment for collectors!

• Normal Joe said:

Uhhh nah lol…I don’t plan on buying, but I may consider selling some stuff lol.

Normal Joe’s last blog post..Twitter doesn’t suck it’s probably just you

@ Joe – Come on man… let go of that white glove you been holding on to.. it’ll bring big bucks haha!

• Normal Joe said:

Hahahaha, if I did, I’d be selling it! lol.

Normal Joe’s last blog post..I lied. Feedburner doesn’t suck…completely.