Home » eXfuse seven, Interesting

Jake is Taking the eXfuze Challenge!

10 August 2009 21 Comments

Well I don't know if you could call it a challenge... But here are the details...

Not too long ago, I gave a friend of mine a business card to let him know I was involved in Internet Marketing as a side job and hobby.  Not too long after that he contacted me with an "opportunity"!  The opportunity was to join his "team" and to start using and/or selling the eXfuze Seven Juice.

After doing a little research and realizing that the opportunity was MLM (multi-level marketing), I shyed away from it.  Why?  Too many horror stories about MLM I guess... to be honest though, I didn't really see too much negative stuff related to the eXfuze 7 Juice when I checked it out.

According to their website... there are 7 ways to make money with them...

You can earn money one of Seven ways with eXfuze. Retail Sales, Preferred Customer Sales, Fast Start bonuses, Matching Fast Start bonuses, Team Commissions, Plus Bonus and Director Matching Checks.

Anyway... to be honest.. I have ZERO experience or knowledge of these type "Super Fruit Juices" or "Super Juices" or "Super Foods" as they are called.  I know they're suppose to fix all kinds of health problems and from what I was told by my friend "it affects different people in different ways".

So! Yesterday I happen to see my friend and he had a bottle of eXfuse Seven that he wanted me to try!  I realize he's in the "business" but still thought it was cool for him to give me a pricey bottle just to try!

eXfuse Seven For a Healthier Jake?

This is from the eXfuze website...

Seven+ is a proprietary blend of seven of the world's finest super foods and a host of other nutrition-rich ingredients (the Plus), creating one of the finest nutritional drinks on the market today. We combine extracts from the following botanicals – Gac, Acai, Goji, Noni, Fucoidan, Mangosteen and Seabuckthorn – along with Pomegranate, Wild Blueberries, Aloe Vera and Concord Grapes. The result is a great tasting, nutrition-rich, economical product that is truly unmatched.

I also found this by doing a little research...

• Anti-oxidants (to prevent the production of free radicals)
  • Anti-toxins (to neutralize toxins in the body)
  • Amino acids (the building blocks of proteins)
  • Trace minerals (catalysts for many biological reactions within the body, including, muscle response, the transmission of messages through the nervous system, and the utilization of nutrients in food. The body does not manufacture any minerals.)
  • Xanthones and polyphenols (super anti-toxins)
  • Omega oils (pivotal in preventing heart disease, cancer, and many other diseases)
  • Vitamin rich
  • Promotes weight loss
  • Maintain optimal energy and vitality
  • Fortifies the body against stress
  • Improve mental clarity

Sooooo.. since I've never tried any health drinks, and since I do have some aches and pains here and there, and since I could DEFINITELY use some mental clarity haha... and since it was FREE! I'm going to try it and see if I see any change in Jake! haha

If it takes the stiffness out of these old bones and I can get more energy.. If it helps my lower back problem and aching hips and such is that... I'M SOLD haha!

I was told to drink 1 oz in the morning and 1 oz in the evening for 3 days, then 1 oz a day from then on.

I'll keep you all updated at least every week and if there are any changes I will be sure to post them!

Hey.. if I ever end up selling their product, I'll need a first hand account of what it will do right?

Do You Drink Super Juice? (or as they call it a super food)

Have You Ever Tried eXfuze Seven or eXfuze Seven Plus?

eXfuze Seven (7) and eXfuze Seven Pro for Sale on Ebay

NOTE: Sometimes there aren't any bottles of eXfuze Seven available on Ebay. If no auctions are showing, then none are currently available so be sure to check back often.... If you see auctions and want to try it or restock.. better get it while you can! Also, if you do want a bottle and don't want to purchase on Ebay, contact me and I'll try and help you out!

No items matching your keywords were found.

hahahaha Jim. love that man

• Normal Joe said:

Interesting man, I never had the courage to drink nor sell those juices man! keep me posted!

• Derek Bingham said:

Very cool post Jake! I can’t wait to see the outcome of this experiment. Hey if it works anything like that elixir from the Nutty Professor movie count me in for a case!! LOL Cool post!!

• Mitch said:

Oh come on man, I was waiting for you to drink the stuff lol

• Jacob Yap said:

Hi Jake, 1st time here. An interesting post, and a nice video. haha

@ Ashely – Yeah for Jim! He made all this possible haha

@ Je Ji Joe – Me either dude haha.. But I’m givin it my best shot! We’ll see!

@ Derek – hahaha Nutty Professor! As long as it isn’t the scene with everyone cleaning their colon haha

@ Mitch – Look for future videos haha.. I’m gonna do some taste testing!

@ Jacob – Welcome Jacob!! Thanks for stopping by “My Life as I See It” Hope you come back often!

• Klaus @ TechPatio said:

So how does it taste?
    Klaus @ TechPatio´s last blog ..What Secret Game Is Apple And Google Playing? My ComLuv Profile

• Mark - Niche Store Builder said:

Uh-Oh… are you trading wine for the juice now, or is it a little bit of both thing?

I would be interested to see and hear how it works for you man!!

Also – the CL shows my last one, lets see if it posts it!
    Mark – Niche Store Builder´s last blog ..Digging Out of The Google Supplemental Index My ComLuv Profile

@ Klaus – It has a very interesting taste… I can’t really explain it! Me thinks I’ll do a taste test on video though haha Just to show e/body!

@ Mark – Thanks!!!!!! NO WAY! haha.. There will always be Beer and Wine along with eXfuse haha

• Benjamin Cip said:

I’ve never tried it…. but from what I see, it doesn’t seem to be disgusting… I’d give it a try maybe..
    Benjamin Cip´s last blog ..The ClickBank Code Review My ComLuv Profile

• Andy Bailey said:

test commentluv
    Andy Bailey´s last blog ..JSKIT goes to Echo and so does CommentLuv My ComLuv Profile

• Jenny said:

Looking forward to your results Jake, if it does you well maybe it will make me smarter so I don’t have to ask so many questions about internet marketing:)
    Jenny´s last blog ..What Are Two Tier Affiliate Programs? My ComLuv Profile

@ Benjamin – It’s got an interesting taste for sure! I guess we’ll see if I turn into the bionic man or something haha.. I hope it does do some good!

@ Andy – THANKS! Must have been a glitch or something? I unistalled and reinstalled and it worked!

@ Jenny – Welcome to the blog! Yeah I’m curious myself! If I could match my “young mind” with a “young body” I’d be tickled to death haha.. Dunno if eXfuze will give me that though but we’ll see!

• Benjamin Cip said:

It will maybe give you some bionic marketing power to boost your sales, who knows? lol
    Benjamin Cip´s last blog ..Don’t Have Idea How To Monetize Your Blog? My ComLuv Profile

@ Benjamin – hahaha BRING IT ON! haha

• It’s Friday - A Bay Bay! | My Life as I See It said:

[...] all pumped up on JUICE haha… eXfuse Seven ya’ll!  I’ll do another video soon and give you the progress, if any, and let you know if this Super [...]

• coffee tables said:

wow goodluck man! haha let us know more after hahaha

@ coffee tables – wellll, I’m paying better golf! Maybe that’s a sign haha

• water tanks said:

nice post video. Never see this man before.

• Jake’s eXfuze Challenge! The Results Are In! | My Life as I See It said:

[...] almost)…  If you haven’t read the first post I did on the eXfuse 7 dietary supplement, you can CLICK HERE to see the first post and [...]

• Back On It! eXfuze Has Won Me Over! | My Life as I See It said:

[...] first one was called    “Jake is Taking the eXfuze Challenge”   and in that post and video I talked about how I was going to try eXfuze 7 just to see how it [...]