Home » Random Pictures

Bird Nest

8 December 2009 6 Comments

I noticed this nest today on the footstep of a truck. Probably not the smartest place that bird could have built his home... But I'm sure it served its purpose for a while. It definitely made me think about some things, maybe it'll make you think! Sent from Jeff/Jake's Cell!

• Suzanne Franco said:

We get some cool nests too … Who’s truck is it? Yours? Watch your step huh? LOL
    Suzanne Franco´s last blog ..Winner of the Signed Book, “Crush It” My ComLuv Profile

• Diabetis said:

Those little bird would die the moment that truck goes.
    Diabetis´s last blog ..Can we do blood sugar testing after meals? My ComLuv Profile

• coffee tables said:

is it your truck jake? be sure to watch your step there :)

• water tanks said:

Nests need to be fresh (no smell to attract mammal predators) and clean (no mites) that can be in past years nests. So, yes you can remove them…BUT only if you are positive they are old, or you can just leave them and they will fall down eventually.

I don’t think that bird is altogether dumb. I think it just wanted something it can’t get in a tree – a mobile home!
    Andrew´s last blog ..Niger Delta Crisis – Big Oil’s Big Lesson My ComLuv Profile

• pen tablet said:

Sometimes bird nests can appear in very strange and surprising places…